- 2 lbs ripe papaya, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 tbsp agave (or sweetener of your choice)
- 3 tbsp white wine (rosé or champagne also works)
- 1 cup vanilla coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Granola with nuts
- Toasted coconut flakes
- In a bowl, combine coconut yogurt and chia seeds. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Place papaya chunks on a parchment-lined tray and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- In a food processor or blender, combine papaya, grapefruit juice, lime juice, agave, and white wine. Transfer to a freezer-safe bowl, cover, and freeze until firm to your liking.
- To serve, layer 1 or 2 scoops of sorbet, yogurt chia pudding, granola, and coconut flakes. Repeat to create a parfait.