- 1.8 ounces chocolate graham crackers
- 3.5 ounces corn flour biscuit
- 0.7 ounces melted semi sweet chocolate + 5.3 ounces for the mousse
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounces heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- In a processor, grind the biscuits to crumbs and set aside.
- Using a brush and the melted chocolate, write 'RIP' in the corn flour biscuits. Set aside.
- In a processor, mix sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, melted chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Divide portions of the mousse into small transparent plastic cups, cover with the biscuit crumbs and finish each of them off with a cookie "tombstone".
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.