- 2 soft boiled eggs, peeled
- 5 pork sausages
- 2 tablespoons whorstershaire
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- To dye your eggs, place them into a bowl of water with 10 drops of green food colouring. Leave for 30minutes.
- For the sausage, remove each one from it's casing and place in a bowl. Add the whorstershaire, mustard, egg and breadcrumbs and mix until thoroughly combined. Then taking a small hand full patted flat, place the dyed egg in the centre and gently bring the sausage up and over the sides, enclosing completely.
- Dredge in a whisked egg and then roll in the panko bread crumb. Fry in vegetable oil at 350 F until golden brown. drain on a plate covered with paper towel and let cool before slicing.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE