- Firm sour green mangoes, peeled and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup dried shrimp
- 3 bird’s eye chilis
- 3/4 cup palm sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
- In a food processor, pulse together dried shrimp and bird’s eye chilis until coarsely ground.
- In a saucepan, add palm sugar, white sugar, red chili flakes, and fish sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in pulverized dried shrimp and red chili flakes. Stir to combine, and allow to cool.
- Serve with crunchy sour green mango on the side for dipping. Enjoy!