- 1 head cauliflower white, yellow, green and purple
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 jalapenos
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup capers, roughly chopped
- 2 Meyer lemons, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- Parmesan cheese, for grating
- Preheat your grill to 400°F. Place a grill basket directly on the grates.
- Begin by breaking down the cauliflower head into medium sized florets. Place into a large mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to make sure everything is fully coated.
- Once the grill is up to heat, place the florets into the heated grill basket and shake so they form an even layer. It’s fine if it doesn’t all lay flat, you’ll go back in every 10 minutes or so and shake the basket and move the pieces around to allow for even charring. Grill for 25-30 minutes or until they are nicely charred and softened.
- About 7 minutes before the cauliflower is finished, place the jalapeno directly on the grill and cook until charred on all sides. Remove from grill and thinly slice, discarding the stem.
- While the cauliflower is grilling make the dressing. In a small bowl combine the chopped parsley, capers, zest and juice from the lemons and olive oil. Once the jalapeno is grilled and sliced, add to the mixture as well.
- Remove the grilled cauliflower and place into a large mixing bowl. Toss with the dressing and taste for seasoning adding salt if needed. Lastly, right before serving, add in the pine nuts.
- To serve, place on a large platter and finish with a generous grating of fresh Parmesan cheese. Serve warm or room temperature.