- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 packages Pillsbury thin crust pizza dough
- 2 1/2 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella, divided
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons olive oil into a nonstick 9x13 cake pan. Lay one of the pizza crusts in the pan.
- Layer 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella on the dough, spreading all the way to the edges of the pan.
- Place second layer of dough on top and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 8 minutes, until just lightly golden.
- Remove pizza from oven and spread remaining 1 cup mozzarella over the top crust, touching the sides of the pan. Drizzle sauce down the pizza in 4 rows. Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until cheese is melted and the edges are dark and crisp.
- Remove to wooden board, slice into squares and serve.