- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Ranch dressing, for topping
- Buffalo sauce, for topping
- Chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Divide pizza dough in half. Using one half of the dough, form a large pizza round and place on a lightly greased upside down baking sheet. Cover pizza with 1/2 cup sauce and cheeses, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Make another large round and place on top of toppings. Crimp sides together and brush with melted butter. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Allow pizza to rest for a few minutes before topping with ranch and buffalo sauce. Have fun with your sauce design! Garnish with chives. Cut and enjoy the cheesiest of cheese pulls!