Master the art of the perfect cheesy sandwich with 3 easy tricks. Your cheese pulls will be beyond epic.
Classic Grilled Cheese
- For 2 classic sandwiches:
- 4 rye bread slices
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- Heat a skillet on medium-low. Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Place the buttered side down in the pan, add cheese and close with another slice. Press down and allow the cheese to begin melting. Once browned, flip over and brown the other side.
- When the cheese is fully melted, slice and serve immediately.