- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Zest and juice from 1 large lemon
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (7 to 8 ounces each), cut into 8 cutlets
- Lemons, for grilling (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken cutlets and toss to coat in the marinade.
- Marinate for 30 minutes to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade, letting excess drip off.
- Grill for 4 minutes on each side until juices run clear and fully cooked. Remove from grill.
- Rub grill with olive oil, place lemon on grill cut side down and grill until charred, about 4 minutes.
- Place chicken and grilled citrus on serving platter. Garnish with fresh rosemary and grilled lemon.