- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (7 to 8 ounces each), cut into 8 cutlets
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Big pinch of black pepper
- In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Add chicken and flip to coat with the marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and grill for 4 minutes, then flip to cook the other side for 4 minutes more, until cooked through and juices run clear.