- For the whipped cream:
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (or coconut cream), chilled overnight
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- For the rest:
- 1/2 ripe pineapple
- 2 semi-ripe mangos
- 4 ripe peaches
- Honey for drizzling
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Prep the fruits: remove pineapple skin and core and slice into rings. Peel mango and slice into large flat slices. Slice peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Grill sliced fruit on med-high heat, until grill marks form. Set aside.
- Open the chilled can of coconut milk, and then drain as much liquid as possible into a bowl (save the liquid for another recipe!).
- Scoop out the coconut cream and place into a chilled mixing bowl. Whip on high speed for about 4-5 minutes. Add coconut nectar (or sweetener of your choice) and whip again.
- Serve the grilled fruit with a drizzle of honey, crushed nuts, and a dollop of coconut whipped cream.