- 8 slices brioche loaf, 1/4-inch thick
- 6 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons jelly of your choice
- 1/4 cup clarified butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pint of your favorite ice cream
- Using a round cutter or a 3-inch-diameter glass, cut circles out of the brioche slices.
- Working with 4 of the slices, spread 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut butter on each slice, concentrating in the middle but spreading a thin layer on the rim, which will seal the top slice.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of jelly in the middle of the peanut butter, and set a plain brioche circle on top of each, lightly pressing around the sides to seal in the jelly.
- In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, and toast the sandwiches until golden. Flip and repeat on other side.
- On a plate or flat dish, mix the sugar and cinnamon. Coat each toasted sandwich in the cinnamon sugar and set aside.
- Using a serrated knife, carefully slice the ice cream pint into 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch rounds. Lay one ice cream round on top of one toasted sandwich and top with another sandwich. Repeat until you have 4 sandwiches. Enjoy!