- 1/2 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 1/2 cup store-bought pesto
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced with vegetable peeler or mandolin
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced with vegetable peeler or mandolin
- 2 patty pan squash, thinly sliced with mandolin
- Ricotta, for garnish
- Microgreens, for garnish
- Dill, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Use tongs to coat the grill grates with an olive oil-soaked paper towel. Lightly flour the back of a sheet tray and stretch dough to desired size and shape. Brush pizza dough with olive oil so it doesn't stick when flipped on the grill. Slide dough off the sheet tray and onto the hot grill. Grill 4 to 6 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom. Flip pizza using tongs. Add desired toppings (except garnishes). Close grill and continue cooking for another 4 to 6 minutes, or until toppings have melted and pizza is golden brown and crispy. Carefully remove from grill. Add garnishes, cut and enjoy!
- Use a vegetable peeler or mandolin to make thin ribbons of the zucchini, squash and patty pan squash. Once pizza dough is charred on both sides, spread pesto over the crust. Add the zucchini and squash ribbons followed by a few dollops of ricotta. Cover and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, or until the vegetables have wilted and started to brown. Remove from grill and cool slightly. Add garnishes, cut and serve!