- 1/2 pound store-bought pizza dough
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Heirloom tomatoes, variety of shapes, sizes and colors
- Buratta, for garnish
- Fresh torn basil leaves, for garnish
- Cracked black pepper, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Use tongs to coat the grill grates with an olive oil-soaked paper towel. Lightly flour the back of a sheet tray and stretch dough to desired size and shape. Brush pizza dough with olive oil so it doesn't stick when flipped on the grill. Slide dough off the sheet tray and onto the hot grill. Grill 4 to 6 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom. Flip pizza using tongs. Add desired toppings (except garnishes). Close grill and continue cooking for another 4 to 6 minutes, or until toppings have melted and pizza is golden brown and crispy. Carefully remove from grill. Add garnishes, cut and enjoy!
- Once pizza dough is charred on both sides, add a drizzle of olive oil to crust. Sprinkle on a thin layer of shredded mozzarella. Arrange heirlooms in desired pattern and dust with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for another 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Add a few dollops of burrata along with torn basil. Cut and enjoy!