- 1/2 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 1/2 cup store-bought pesto
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced with vegetable peeler or mandolin
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced with vegetable peeler or mandolin
- 2 patty pan squash, thinly sliced with mandolin
- Ricotta, for garnish
- Microgreens, for garnish
- Dill, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Use tongs to coat the grill grates with an olive oil-soaked paper towel.
- Lightly flour the back of a sheet tray and stretch dough to desired size and shape. Brush pizza dough with olive oil so it doesn't stick when flipped on the grill.
- Slide dough off the sheet tray and onto the hot grill. Grill 4 to 6 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip pizza using tongs. Add desired toppings (except garnishes).
- Close grill and continue cooking for another 4 to 6 minutes, or until toppings have melted and pizza is golden brown and crispy.
- Carefully remove from grill. Add garnishes, cut and enjoy!
- Use a vegetable peeler or mandolin to make thin ribbons of the zucchini, squash and patty pan squash. Once pizza dough is charred on both sides, spread pesto over the crust.
- Add the zucchini and squash ribbons followed by a few dollops of ricotta. Cover and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, or until the vegetables have wilted and started to brown.
- Remove from grill and cool slightly. Add garnishes, cut and serve!