- 2 1-inch slices pound cake
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1-2 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, combine mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar.
- To assemble, spread the mascarpone mixture onto the two pound cakes slices. Then spread the strawberry jam, add strawberry slices, and sprinkle graham crumbs.
- Close the sandwich, butter the outsides of the slices, and grill on both sides for about 2-3 minutes.