- 20 gyoza wrappers
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 10 grams unsweetened cocoa
- 2 strawberries
- Mascarpone cream:
- 100 grams mascarpone cheese
- 100 grams heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 grams granulated sugar
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Boil 300 milliliters water in a frying pan. Add in instant coffee and sugar and stir until dissolved. Add in gyoza wrappers one at a time. Cook for 1 minutes. Take wrappers out and arrange on parchment paper to drain of excess liquid.
- In a bowl, combined mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, egg yolk and 30 grams sugar and mix until smooth and thick.
- Arrange gyoza wrappers and cream alternatively on a plate.
- Sprinkle cocoa on top and garnish with strawberries and chervil.