- 4 ounces black vodka, or vodka colored with black food coloring
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce Luxardo cherry syrup from the jar
- 1 teaspoon edible white pearl dust
- 1 ounce 151-proof alcohol
- Cinnamon, to garnish
- In the bottom of a shaker, add the black vodka, pomegranate juice, orange juice, Luxardo cherry syrup and pearl dust.
- Fill the shaker with ice and stir using a bar spoon until chilled, about 10 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass. Top with 151-proof alcohol and sprinkle with cinnamon for an added effect.
- Allow flame to extinguish before enjoying.