Ham And Egg Pie recipe
Ham And Egg Pie
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 7 ounces ham halved
- 3 green onions stalks, chopped
- Black pepper
- 1 2/3 ounces grated parmesan
- 7 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Covering the bottom of a pan with a puff pastry sheet.
- Arrange half the slices of ham in the pan, covering the bottom.
- Place the chopped green onions, season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Break 6 eggs into the pie.
- Arrange the remainder of the ham and eggs, separating the eggs and then covering.
- Place another puff pastry sheet over the pie and close the edges.
- Brush 1 egg beaten with a little milk on top of the pie.
- Bake for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 400 degrees.