- 5 ounces ground beef
- 2 ounces bacon, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Gouda cheese
- 1 large (8 ounces) Brazilian cheese bread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 pickles, sliced
- 1/3 red onion, sliced
- 3 tomato slices
- Mix the ground beef with the bacon; season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Form the meat into patties and sear in a hot frying pan for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the Gouda cheese on top of the meat while still in the frying pan, and cover until it melts.
- Open the cheese bread and spread the cream cheese on the two halves.
- On the bottom part of the cheese bread, place the pickles, the meat, the slices of red onion and tomatoes.
- Complete with the other half of the cheese bread.