- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon ground chili pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 8 slices cheese
- 3 1/2 ounces bacon
- 3 eggs
- Salsa golf (mayonnaise and ketchup)
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Grate the potatoes; season with salt and pepper. Shape into rösti, and brown on both sides in a frying pan.
- In a medium bowl, add ground beef and season with salt, pepper, ground chili pepper and oregano. Mix until combined, and shape into hamburger patties. Fry in a little bit of oil until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes per side. When almost finished, add 2 cheese slices and let them melt.
- Fry the bacon, turning from side to side. Fry the eggs.
- Assemble the hamburgers using the potato rösti as you would use a bread bun: spread with some salsa golf, and add avocado, hamburger patties, bacon and a fried egg.