- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups bread flour
- Egg wash
- Melted chocolate, for coating
- Dragées for topping
- Chocolate flakes
- Banana slices
- Chocolate cookies
- Whipped cream
- Make the bread dough: Combine the butter and milk, then melt them together in the microwave, and cool to room temperature.
- Add the yeast, sugar and salt to the mixture, the mix in the bread flour.
- Put the dough into a zip-top bag and knead it for 30 seconds.
- Open the bag partway and heat it in a 200-watt microwave for 30 seconds.
- Divide the bread dough into eight even pieces, then cover them with a layer of plastic wrap, and let them rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, gently slap the dough to remove any excess air.
- Make 4 cone-shaped molds out of aluminum foil. Roll out the dough thinly, then wrap a section around each mold to make four pieces of bread. Brush with egg wash, then bake for 20 minutes at 340 degrees.
- Let the bread cool before removing it from the molds. Repeat with remaining dough.
- When bread has cooled, dip in melted chocolate then dip in the dragées.
- Finish with chocolate flakes, bananas, chocolate cookies, whipped cream and your favorite candy.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE