- 2 large russet potatoes, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 6 eggs, poached
- 1/2 cup queso sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add potatoes, cheese, bacon, green onions, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Fill each donut hole with mixture, filling it up to the top and pressing it in.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with poached egg, queso and parsley.