- 4 sweet potatoes, washed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Prepared Hasselback potatoes by making 1/8-inch-thick slices along the sweet potato. Drizzle with coconut oil, and season with cinnamon, cayenne, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Prepare maple-pecan crumble. In a bowl, mix together maple syrup, pecans, brown sugar and shredded coconut. Drizzle sweet potatoes and cook for another 30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove from oven, stuff with mini marshmallows and either torch or broil in your oven until marshmallows are golden and fluffy. Serve hot!