- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 pasture-raised, organic, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Slice potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick french fries and place on a foil-lined sheet tray. Toss with 1 tablespoon coconut oil and ground cinnamon until evenly coated. Bake for 20-30 minutes until crispy and cooked through.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Coat chicken thighs with curry powder and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to the pan. Cook chicken 3-4 minutes per side until browned and the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from heat and let rest 2-3 minutes.
- Cut kale into thin strips. Add the kale, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to a large bowl, and massage the lemon vinaigrette into the kale.
- To serve, slice chicken into thin strips and serve with sweet potatoes and kale salad garnished with pepitas.