- 3 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced 1 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, divided 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6-8 good quality corn tortillas
- Combine the cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add the lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon. sea salt and toss well to combine. Set aside.
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon. salt in a small bowl. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoon. olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the fish with the seasoning.
- Add the seasoned fish to pan and cook 3-4 minutes on each side, or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove from heat, and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Lay a tortilla flat and fill with the fish, followed by the cabbage mixture. Serve hot.