- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4. teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 ripe banana (to yield 1/4 cup mashed)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup blueberries, frozen
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, and cinnamon to a microwave-safe mug or bowl, mixing until combined.
- Add milk, mashed banana, and beaten egg, stirring until no clumps remain. Make sure everything gets fully incorporated.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.