- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon almond meal
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoon shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add coconut flour, almond meal, baking powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger to a microwave-safe mug or bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Add milk and egg, stirring until no clumps remain.
- Fold in the carrots until fully mixed.
- Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.