- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Optional garnish: chopped Italian parsley
- Prepare the marinade by combining all the ingredients but the chicken in a small mixing bowl.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the marinade. Cover and let sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours, or up to overnight.
- Cook on medium-high in 1 tablespoon. olive oil, flipping occasionally, until cooked through through and golden brown on all sides.