- 3 1/2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberries plus extra for topping
- 1 1/2 cups dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 5 ounces coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- Place 3 1/2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberries into a food processor or use a mortar and pestle and grind to a fine powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, maple syrup and coconut cream. Add the coconut oil, vanilla extract and freeze-dried strawberry powder and mix well until sticky.
- Shape the mixture into 8 to 10 bars and place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Transfer to the fridge until stiff. Once stiff, gently submerge each bar in the dark chocolate and return to the parchment paper. Drizzle with remaining dark chocolate and sprinkle with extra freeze-dried strawberry pieces.
- Transfer to the fridge for the chocolate to set, then enjoy!