- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 20 biscuits
- 10 ounces silken tofu
- 9 ounces plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the water and let it soak for 5 minutes. Right before using, melt in a microwave for several seconds.
- Combine hot water and coffee and place biscuits to soak. Transfer biscuits to a square baking dish and pour instant coffee over the top.
- Wrap the tofu with paper towels and place on a plate for 15 minutes to drain.
- Place in food processor along with yogurt, sugar and gelatin and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture on top of biscuits. Place in the refrigerator until set. Sprinkle with cocoa powder before slicing and serving.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE