Heart Shaped Pastries
These heart shaped pastries are the perfect dessert for Valentines Day.
- 1 sheet pastry dough
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Ice cream, as needed
- Heat the chocolate until it melts. Spread the melted chocolate on the sheet of pie dough.
- Fold both ends towards the center, and sprinkle the granulated sugar on top. Flip and sprinkle more sugar on the other side.
- Put in the freezer until the dough becomes hard and easy to cut.
- Cut the dough into approximately 1/4-inch-wide pieces, then arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 12 minutes.
- Dip in ice cream.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE