- 4 sheets puff pastry
- 5 sausages (10 centimeters in length)
- 3 asparagus spears
- 1 egg yolk (mixed with a little water and beaten)
- Flatten sheets of puff pastry so that they are approximately 30 centimeters x 10 centimeters each. Cut into three equal portions.
- Roll sausages with puff pastry sheets and secure the edges by brushing on egg wash. Repeat the same process with the asparagus. Cut each roll into three pieces.
- Place a heart-shaped mold onto baking sheet and arrange sausage and asparagus rolls inside. Place a small heart-shaped cookie cutter in the center.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- Take it out and transfer pie to a serving plate. Replace the cookie cutter with a heart-shaped container with ketchup and mustard. Serve immediately.