- 2 chicken breasts
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 eggplant, cut into 5mm pieces
- 2 asparagus spears, cut off tough ends and cut into 2 centimeters pieces
- 6 slices proscuitto
- 8 basil leaves
- 4 sprigs thyme
- Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and cut it open so that it's about 1 centimeter in thickness. Season with seasoned salt.
- Place chicken on work surface with skin side down. Spread cream cheese on one side of the chicken breast. Top with tomatoes, eggplant, asparagus, basil and prosciutto.
- Roll everything up neatly and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and place a sprig of thyme on each chicken roll.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 220 degrees C. Let it cook in the residual heat for 10 more minutes.
- Combine the chicken juices with some cream cheese to make a delicious sauce.