- 1 jumbo sausage
- 100g mashed potato
- 150g pancake mix
- 100ml milk
- 1 egg
- Ketchup, as needed
- Parsley, as needed
- Slice the sausage into the shape of a heart by making vertical cuts with a knife.
- Thinly wrap the sausage with mashed potatoes, filling in the slits that have been cut out. Cut the sausage in half and insert skewer into each piece.
- In a bowl, mix together pancake mix, egg and milk. Pour the batter into a tall glass cup.
- Dip the sausage in the cup and coat with the batter. Deep fry at 170℃ until golden brown on all sides.
- Top with ketchup and parsley. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE