Holiday Chocolate Bark
No time? No oven? But still want to impress? Chocolate bark is the way to go.
- 10 Ounces Dark Chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Dry Roasted Salted Pistachios
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
- 10 Ounces Milk Chocolate Chips
- 4 Ounces White chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Candied Peanuts, chopped
- 10 Ounces White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Candy Canes Crushed
- *Optional Christmas Sprinkles
- Prepare 1 baking tray by turning it upside down and placing a sheet of parchment paper over top. Prepare 2 additional sheets of parchment and set them aside.
- For the dark chocolate, melt the chocolate gently over a double boiler or in the microwave in 20 second intervals and stirring in between until it is completely melted. Pour the chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread it out using a rubber spatula getting the surface as even as possible. Sprinkle with pistachios and cranberries as desired and then remove from baking sheet and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- For the milk chocolate, melt the milk and white chocolate in separate bowls. Stir together peanut butter and white chocolate. Pour melted milk chocolate onto the parchment covered baking sheet. Drizzle the peanut butter-chocolate mixture overtop and use a spoon to swirl the two together. Scatter with chopped candied peanuts. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- For the white chocolate, melt the white chocolate and spread on baking sheet. Sprinkle candy cane pieces and sprinkles. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.