- 1 pound butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in small sauce pot on medium-low heat. (Do not burn butter or let it turn brown.)
- As the butter melts, the impurities and proteins will float to the surface in the form of white/yellow foam; scoop this out, leaving an almost clear liquid. (This process is called clarification.)
- Combine all ingredients except butter in a blender and start blending on lowest setting.
- As the ingredients incorporate, VERY slowly add melted butter to the blending mixture. This process should take a few minutes and it is imperative that butter is slowly added.
- By the time the butter is all poured out, the mixture should be fluffy and velvety, with an almost mayonnaise-like consistency.