- 1 teaspoon each sesame seeds and poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried garlic and dreid onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup flour
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 2-4 tablespoons cold water
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line two baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
- Combine sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried garlic and dried onion in a bowl to make the Everything Bagel spice mix. Place spice mix, cheese, flour, salt, and pepper in a food processor and pulse until combined. Add butter and pulse until the mixture turns to small, pea-sized pieces. Continue pulsing and add the water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture resembles couscous and sticks together when you squeeze a small amount in your hand.
- Turn it onto a lightly floured surface and use your hands to work the mixture together into a ball of dough.
- Roll the dough out to 1/4-inch thickness and then cut out 1 1/2-inch squares. Place the squares 1 1/2 inches apart from each other on your baking sheet. Sprinkle with a bit more salt (optional) and bake for 20 minutes, until crackers are lightly browned. Enjoy!