- 1 (12 ounces) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 25 caramel candies (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl and melt in a microwave at 30 second intervals or over a double boiler until completely melted.
- Meanwhile, place the caramel candies in a small pot with 2 tablespoons of water and heat over medium-low heat just until the caramel is liquid. Be careful not to overcook or the caramel will get hard.
- Immediately place pecans into the caramel and mix. Using your ice cream scoop or a spoon, drop spoonfuls onto the baking sheet, leaving some space between them.
- Finish by pouring spoonfuls of chocolate over the caramel-pecan mounds, covering most but not all of the caramel. Let set completely at room temperature and devour.