- 2 1/2 cups fresh fruit (I used strawberry and mango)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with plastic wrap and spread the mixture evenly onto the baking sheet so that it is 1/8 -1/4 inch-thick. Bake at 170F for 4-6 hours, until the entire surface is dry, but not crunchy. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Use scissors to clean and straighten the edges of the fruit leather, then cut it into strips. Peel the plastic wrap off the back. If desired, place a strip of wax paper on top of the fruit leather, roll it up and secure with some string.