- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 bars (9 ounces) dark chocolate, melted
- In a blender, mix the heavy cream with the condensed milk until combined. Divide this among 3 bowls.
- In one bowl, add the vanilla extract and mix. Pour into a loaf pan lined with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the strawberries and water. Let it reduce until combined.
- Set aside and let cool. Once cool, add to the second bowl and stir to combine. Pour on top of the vanilla layer and return to the freezer for another 2 hours.
- Add the melted chocolate to the remaining milk mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour on top of the strawberry layer and return to the freezer for another 2 hours.
- Remove from the loaf pan, and serve in slices.