- 1/2 white loaf bread (not sliced)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-3 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream to serve
- Cookie crumbles to serve
- Berries to serve
- More honey to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Using a serrated knife, cut a square on the inside of the loaf. To help release the square, slice horizontally about an inch from the bottom and sides.
- Pull out the inside cube and slice into bite-sized cubes.
- Mix the honey and melted butter together in a small bowl. Using a brush, coat the cubes and the inside of the brick loaf with the honey butter. Place on lined baking tray and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and loosely place the cubes back inside the loaf. Drizzle with some honey.
- Top with ice cream, whipped cream, berries, and cookie crumbs.