- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1-2 green onions, thinly sliced
Honey Ginger Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Heat sauce pan over medium heat and add the quinoa and water.
- Cook, covered, until quinoa absorbs all the liquid.
- To make the sauce, combine the garlic, ginger, raw honey, soy sauce, water, and rice wine vinegar in a saucepan and heat until boiling. Allow to reduce over 6-8 minutes.
- To assemble the bowl, add the cooked quinoa to the bottom of a bowl.
- Top with the sliced avocado, halved grape tomatoes, carrots, and green onions.
- Drizzle with the honey-ginger sauce and serve.