CAULIPOWER Honey Sriracha Chicken Pizza
What’s that? Spicy pizza on CAULIPOWER's cauliflower crust knocking on your door. Sponsored by CAULIPOWER
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour *or gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs *or gluten-free panko breadcrumbs
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce *or gluten-free Tamari Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 CAULIPOWER pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Sliced green onion
- Black sesame seeds
- Spicy mayo
- For the chicken - Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the flour, egg and breadcrumbs in 3 separate shallow dishes. Coat the chicken cubes beginning with the flour, then the eggs and lastly the breadcrumbs. Place the coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet, coat with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes until lightly brown on the outside.
- Meanwhile, add vegetable oil, sesame oil, garlic and ginger to a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir ingredients with a wooden spoon for about 1 minute until fragrant. Stir in soy sauce, honey, sriracha and water and continue to simmer until the mixture begins to thicken, about 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the baked chicken with warm sauce until completely coated. Set aside.
- To assemble the pizza - Preheat oven to 500 degrees, and place the CAULIPOWER pizza crusts on a rimmed baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, sriracha and honey. Spoon the mixture over the crusts and top with mozzarella, red onion, bell pepper, jalapeño and chicken cubes. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Top the finished pizzas with spicy mayo, sriracha, green onions and sesame seeds and serve.