- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 strawberries, diced
- Whole strawberries (remainder of carton)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Combine all ice cream ingredients except strawberries in in a bowl. Refrigerate for an hour before pouring the mixture into the ice cream maker.
- When the ice cream starts to form, add the diced strawberries to the mixture.
- Serve the ice cream with the warm strawberries over top.
- Place the whole strawberries on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over top and put them under the broiler for 1 minute.