- 1 cup small tapioca balls
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- 1½ cups whole milk
- Optional - serve with Mangos, Cantaloupe, or Honeydew
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil.
- Add tapioca to boiling water. Cook until tapioca looks almost transparent, but still a bit of white inside each pearl. If it’s completely transparent, the dessert will be too gooey.
- Drain the pan into a sieve and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process. Set pearls aside.
- In a medium pot, pour in coconut milk, whole milk, and sugar. Simmer and stir the mixture until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the cool tapioca with coconut mixture. Cover and keep in the fridge. Serve chilled.