- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 340 grams semi-sweet chocolate, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 25 large marshmallows, sliced in half
- 1 large chocolate bar, broken into medium-sized pieces
- Combine the butter and chocolate in a bowl, set aside. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat the brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Add the chocolate and butter mixture and mix well. Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the batter is firm, about 1-2 hours.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon-sized balls of dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 325F for 10 minutes, or until the cookies start to crack.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and top with a piece of chocolate and marshmallow half. Return to the oven and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Enjoy the cookies while they are still warm and gooey!