Hot Chocolate Dippers
Use our little bites pan to create chocolate dippers in a variety of flavors that turn into hot cocoa in warm milk. Want it? Go here: http://bit.ly/2opDrXZ
- 2 1/2 bags Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 bags Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 30 caramel squares, melted
- Mini marshmallows
- Flake sea salt
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Popsicle sticks
- Using a double boiler or microwave, melt the milk and white chocolate separately.
- Add peppermint extract to white chocolate.
- Spray the cavities of the pan with nonstick spray. Fill two-thirds of the cavities with milk chocolate, and the remaining cavities with white chocolate.
- Place in freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle caramel on top of half of the milk chocolate cubes. Insert a popsicle stick into each cavity.
- Add 4 mini marshmallows to each of the milk chocolate cubes. Sprinkle the caramel cubes with sea salt. Sprinkle the white chocolate cubes with crushed peppermint candies.
- Return to freezer for 10 minutes to harden.