- 2 packs of chicken flavored ramen
- ½ ramen seasoning pack
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pack of cheap hot dogs
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Cook the ramen according to package instructions. Drain and mix ½ of a flavor packet. Once slightly cooled, mix in the egg.
- Divide the mixture in half and place in the middle of two aluminum foil sheets. Wrap the ramen and mold into the shape of a hot dog bun. Chill in the fridge until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from foil, cut a slit down the middle. Heat some oil and butter in a pan and shallow fry all sides in butter, until crispy but still flexible. Set aside.
- Split two hot dogs down the center, and fry both sides in brown sugar. Put the wiener in the buns and add mustard.