- 16 ounces ground beef and pork
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Hot dog buns
- Cut a 2-liter plastic bottle in half.
- In a mixing bowl, add ground beef, ground pork, salt, pepper, parsley and paprika. Stir to combine. Transfer meat mixture to the top half of the plastic bottle. Insert a skewer in the top of the bottle.
- Turn the bottom half of the bottle upside down. Press into the open bottom, pushing the meat mixture out the top.
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat and cook sausages until cooked through.
- Place lettuce on hot dog bun and top with salsa. Add the sausage and add condiments as desired.